Thursday 14 February 2013

Editing and Updating Blog!




During the third day of the training that is conducted by VIKES and MISA-TAN, we learned how to edit different stuffs in our personal BlogSpot. One of the most interesting parts for me was on how I could provide links to my publications let say links that could lead a reader to the original document in a site. For example, since I and my colleagues read about a speech of Rupert Murdoch when addressing American newspaper editors’ meeting on the issues of the new trend of online news versus traditional newspaper; it is simple to link the original URL to my post so as to provide easy accessibility of the original speech.

Also I learned how to update my blog by editing date, time zone and also providing a link list for other people’s blog. The link that we provided was for blogs of my fellow trainees where if you happen to visit my blog, you will be able to visit my fellow trainees’ blogs easily.

Since I ended up my day at midday, I was not able to learn about fact finding. Yet, I have been informed that my colleagues have learned simple way of finding simple facts such as population of Iringa, contact information of TANAPA and the US president; things that I can easily catch up.

Yet to find out more about today!

No comments:

Post a Comment